Swans Loyalty Cash' Terms and Conditions
If you want to find out more about our Swans Loyalty Cash initiative, you’ve come to the right place.
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about signing up, as well as earning and spending your Swans Cash.
LOYALTY CASH, SOUNDS GOOD! WHAT IS IT?
Let’s start at the beginning. Basically, it’s a loyalty cash scheme to reward our loyal season ticket holders and corporate members* for the money that they spend on Swans merchandise.
Every time you make a purchase in our club shop at the Swansea.com Stadium or online, you’ll get a percentage of what you spend back, which will be added onto your account.
Season ticket holders are automatically enrolled into the scheme, however if you don’t want an account you can opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW MUCH CASH DO I GET BACK?
Season Ticket Holders and Corporate Members* get 7.5% cash back on merchandise purchases. Loyalty cash will show in your balance 28 days after purchase.
So say you spend £50 in the club shop, we will award you £3.75 back into your account. Simple!
ONCE I’M SET UP, HOW DO I SPEND MY HARD EARNED LOYALTY CASH?
You can spend your loyalty cash either at the club shop or online via the Swans store website.
If you want to redeem in the club shop, simply show us your season ticket at the till.
If you would rather shop online, simply log into your Swans Club account and follow the next steps. At checkout, there will be an option to redeem your loyalty cash.
Please note the deadline for spending loyalty cash for the 20/21 season is Monday, May 31, 2021.
CAN I CHECK MY SWANS CASH BALANCE?
Of course, just log in to your account HERE.
*Corporate members will not earn any loyalty cash in the 2020/21 season.
If you have any problems with your account or have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com.
You can read the full T&C’s HERE.
Jack Army / Cash Members
Previously this scheme was available to cash members and Jack Army members. We can confirm that after this season, cash members will no longer be able to earn loyalty cash.
Jack Army memberships were postponed for the 2020/21 season due to the pandemic, however the Club are working to bring a new offering for the 2021/22 season. Keep an eye out on our website!
- In these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
Swans Store means the official Swansea City AFC online store at Swansea City Online Store
- Net Spend means the total price paid by a Qualifying Member after the value of any Swans Cash/Gift Card redemption has been excluded from the transaction. For example, if a Qualifying Member bought a £45 home jersey which was partly paid for using £5 of Swans Cash, the Qualifying Member’s Net Spend would be £40. Also, for the avoidance of doubt, the value of any purchases paid using a Gift Card does not qualify to earn Swans Cash.
Season Ticket Holder means 2021-22 Swansea City AFC Season Ticket Holders in general admission areas of the Liberty Stadium.
Jack Army Member means Jack Army members who have purchased an up to date Jack Army Membership. Once signed up, they will be able to start earning Swans Cash with their Jack Army Membership card. Please note that the Jack Army membership was postponed for the 2020-21 season and will resume in the 2021-22 season.
Corporate Member means members that are either part of the Business Partnership, currently hold a Seasonal Hospitality Ticket, or have a box for the season.
Qualifying Member means all of the members listed above..
Swans Cash means the amount of loyalty cash earned on qualifying purchases as set out in clause 6 of these terms and conditions.
Swansea.Com Club Shop means the shop situated at Swansea.Com Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA.
- These terms and conditions apply to membership of the Scheme.
- Membership in the Scheme is automatic for all Season Ticket Holders. If you do not wish to take part in the Scheme, please opt-out by contacting the Marketing Department on 01792 616600. By taking part in the Scheme, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Membership of the Scheme cannot be combined with any other Swansea City AFC offers or promotions. Exceptions may be decided by the club and will be communicated in situations where Swans Cash is available.
- The Club’s decision as to the amount of the initial balance issued to Season Ticket Holders and Members is at the club’s discretion. The Club’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to clause 7 below, Qualifying Members will earn Swans Cash as set out below:
Season Ticket Holders & Corporate Members will receive the following:
- 7.5% of Net Spend on merchandise (at the Club Shop and online on Swansea City Online Store (see condition 10 below)
In most cases, Swans Cash balances will be updated 28 days after the relevant qualifying purchase. Between the date of the qualifying purchase and the date of Swans Cash being issued, all Swans Cash will be treated as “pending”. Season Ticket Holders & Corporate Members must produce their season tickets at the time of purchase, Jack Army Members must show their Jack Army membership card while other Qualifying Members must produce their Cash Card. As a reminder, supporters have 28 days to return their items if they are unhappy with them to get a refund or to exchange the goods with a valid receipt as proof of purchase.
- Swans Cash will not be issued (or will be cancelled) in circumstances where a purchase of any kind has been refunded after purchase.
- Swans Cash can only be redeemed on official Swansea City AFC Merchandise in increments of £1 from the following locations:
- Swansea City Online Store (see condition 10 below)
- Club Shop
N.B. Ospreys Rugby merchandise is specifically excluded from this scheme.
Same as set out above, Swans Cash cannot be exchanged for any other Club vouchers. Exclusions to redemption may apply from time to time and will be displayed on the Club’s website at www.swanseacity.com where applicable.
- When redeeming Swans Cash in person Qualifying Members must produce their Season Ticket at point of sale in order to redeem Swans Cash. The Club reserves the right to ask for photo identification upon redemption of Swans Cash.
- Once a Qualifying Member has redeemed a certain value of Swans Cash, their Swans Cash balance will be reduced by that amount. If a Qualifying Member accrues and redeems all of their Swans Cash, their Swans Cash balance will reduce to and restart from zero.
- The Club reserves the right without liability to any Qualifying Member or any other third party:-
- to vary the Scheme, and these terms and conditions, from time to time; and/or
- to discontinue the Scheme at any point without notice; and/or
- to exclude any individual or class of Qualifying Members from membership of the Scheme from time to time; and/or
- to suspend or terminate any Qualifying Members Swans Cash account and/or cancel any Swans Cash collected by a Qualifying Member at any time where reasonable e.g. where there has been a breach of these terms or conditions or in cases of suspected fraud.
- If a Qualifying Member’s season or Cash Card is replaced for any reason (e.g. lost or stolen) then the balance of their Swans Cash will be added to the new card within 24 hours of issue. If the Swans Cash has already been redeemed at the point that the season ticket becomes lost or stolen, then the newly issued card will have no Swans Cash included.
- If any product purchased with Swans Cash is exchanged or refunded, any money owing as a result of such exchange or refund will be added to the balance of Swans Cash on the Qualifying Member’s loyalty cash account. Cash refunds are not available in these circumstances.
- Swans Cash is non-transferable between Qualifying Members and any other individual.
- Swans Cash cannot be exchanged for cash or for a paper voucher.
- The minimum spend required in-store or online to redeem Swans Cash is £1.
- If a season ticket is cancelled for any reason then the Swans Cash balance related to that Season Ticket Holder will be void and the Club accepts no liability in these circumstances.
- The Scheme will expire automatically on 31st May 2022. Save as set out in paragraph 23, any Swans Cash not redeemed before that date will be null and void.
- Jack Army Members who go on to become a Season Ticket Holder will have their Swans Cash balance transferred to their season ticket card and from then onwards will receive the benefits a Season Ticket Holder receives in this Scheme, as set out in clause 6.
- Jack Army Members who are also Season Ticket Holders will only receive the highest percentage of Swans Cash, at the Season Ticket Holder rate (i.e. they will receive 7.5% on Net Spend on merchandise as stated in clause 6).
- If any Qualifying Member purchases items from Swansea City and Ospreys, only purchases from Swansea City AFC products will be eligible to earn Swans Cash on.