Sales and Offers
Terms & Conditions
Sale – a period during which a shop sells goods at reduced prices.
Offer - a specially reduced price for a limited time.
- Swansea City AFC reserves the right to change and/or withdraw sales and/or offers at any time.
- Sales and offers are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Offers that include a discount and/or reduced or free delivery will automatically be applied to your order at checkout unless a specific discount code has been given to enter upon checkout.
- Sales and offers do not apply to Swansea City AFC gift vouchers.
- Free shirt printing refers only to name and number unless stated otherwise and excludes sleeve badges. Returns for personalised products will normally only be accepted if the personalisation is incorrect from the receipt of the order or if the product is faulty. We accept no responsibility once a replica shirt has been printed, in the event that a player leaves the squad and/or his squad number changes in the future.
- DVDs, PC and video games, underwear, swimwear, pierced jewellery and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded or exchanged if the goods are returned faulty.
- We are unable to refund or exchange an item once it has been personalised to your order. A refund or exchange will be permitted if the garment is faulty.
If you wish to exchange sale merchandise or require a refund, please return the merchandise within 14 days by registered post/recorded delivery to:
SWANSEA CITY AFC
CWMDU INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
Please accompany with either your sales receipt, a copy of your sales receipt or a covering note quoting your order number and details of your requirement refund/ change etc. Postage is paid by the customer. We regret we cannot accept responsibility for any items which are not returned to us Registered Post/Recorded Delivery. If items are unsatisfactory they must be returned within 14 days. All goods returned must be in good condition. We reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund items that we consider to be damaged or that have not been treated in accordance with the instructions provided. Alternatively, you can leave your returned items at either the Liberty Stadium Club Shop or the City Centre store in Union Street, Swansea where they will be processed in due course.